11 Common Faults Of Gold Ore Crusher
11 Common Faults Of Gold Ore Crusher
The Gold Ore Crusher depends on the moving of two wheel gear rollers to break the material that enters the crushing chamber. In production, the impact crusher will inevitably encounter various problems, such as output reduction, uneven particle size, abnormal vibration and high oil temperature. This paper summarizes 11 common fault types, and no need to worry about it later.
- Causes Of Failure: 1, tooth cap wear; 2, tooth roll and comb plate, base broken cutting plate between the gap is too large.
- Solution: 1, repair or replace tooth cap; 2, need to replace the comb plate, broken cutting board, adjusting the gap.
Uneven Grain Size
- Causes Of Failure: 1. Uneven wear of roller skin; 2, unevenly skewed feeding.
- Solution: 1, replace the roller skin (or by surfacing welding); 2, the material will be evenly distributed.
- Causes Of Failure: 1, crusher and motor installed different axes; 2, the feed block passes through large or uneven feed; 3, the bearing seat or the anchor nut loose; 4, the connection between the tooth cap and the gear base is loose.
- Solution: 1, correction and adjustment of crusher and motor installation position, so as to meet the requirements of installation technology; 2, the feed control block, to ensure uniform feeding; 3, carefully check, timely tighten the bearing or anchor nuts; 4, carefully check, timely tightening tooth cap and gear seat.
An abnormal sound in the crusher
- Causes Of Failure: 1, non breakers enter the crushing chamber; 2, the internal parts are loose, such as the magnetic block shedding, making the cylinder rattling; 3, the internal parts are broken.
- Solution: 1, clean up the broken cavity; 2, need to check carefully, and tighten up in time; 3, need to replace the broken parts.
Motor Current Is Large
- Causes Of Failure: 1, the crushing ratio is big; 2, the granularity is too big.
- Solution: 1, adjust the crushing ratio; 2, control the feed grain size.
High Temperature Of Bearing
- Causes Of Failure: 1, lack of lubricating oil or oil quality; 2, bearing damage.
- Solution: 1, refueling or oil change; 2, replacement of bearings.
The Drive Part Rotates But The Roller Does Not Turn
- Causes Of Failure: 1, long tooth gear damage; 2, belt loose skidding; 3, bearing seal or bearing damage.
- Solution: 1, stop to replace long tooth gear; 2, re adjust the belt tension; 3, replace bearing seal or bearing.
The Grain Size Of The Product Is Too Large And The Spring End Roller Does Not Work.
- Causes Of Failure: 1, large clearance between rollers; 2, spring damage; 3, active bearing seat card death.
- Solution: 1, adjust the roller clearance; 2, change the spring; 3, find out the cause and exclude.
- Causes Of Failure: the boring machine is the failure of the power overload caused by the unevenness of feed or too much feed.
- Solution: stop the feed immediately, check the cause carefully and make the correct treatment.
Not Enough Fineness Of The Product
- Causes Of Failure: 1. The roller wear is serious; 2, the pressure of the spring device is not enough or the cushion plate is thin; 3, the discharge mouth is too large.
- Solution: 1, replace the roller skin (or by surfacing welding); 2, increase the spring precompression force or increase the thickness of the liner; 3, adjust the discharge mouth.
Roller Bearing Heating
- Causes Of Failure: 1, after the roll clearance, the axle bush and shaft are not concentric; 2, poor lubrication; 3, new tile heating may be the poor quality of the scraping and research.
- Solution: 1, the clearance of the retuning roller; 2, good lubrication; 3, repair the axle bush.