Ultrafine Mill

Ultrafine Mill

Ultrafine Mill

The Space Between Imported LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill And Domestic Cnc LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill

Within the LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill industry, CNC LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill towards the shaft like a general standard, the next three for that low-grade, 3 to 5-axis for that high-finish, five-axis or even more for that high-finish. For industry, the excellence between modern and traditional production devices are marked by traditional LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mills and CNC LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mills, which is just about the industry consensus. LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill single intelligence and automation CNC LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill market is the direction of their high precision, high fine, high-speed, flexible, intelligent, is symbolic of modern industry. Modern equipment market is towards the extreme manufacturing direction, the first is increasingly more tall, the second reason is increasingly more small, the 3rd is increasingly more complex, the development process highly integrated.

After several generations of Chinese LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill industry effort, from 1949 simply to produce simple belt LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill 1,600 LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill production arrived at 617,000 units in 2008, becoming the earth's third largest LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill producer, greater than six decades of development, China LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill industry has gone through enormous changes, but in contrast to foreign high-finish LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill, you may still find some gaps, as lengthy as reflected within the following three aspects.

  • First, the precision, stability, reliability along with other gaps. For instance, five-axis CNC LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill continuous foreign products 1500H no-fault, made about 1000H, a positive change of just oneOr3.
  • Second, the space of CNC system. CNC product is the main of CNC LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill, Germany's Siemens, Liebherr and Japan's Mazak, Farak supports the greatest degree of statistical control system, the price of 16 packages Liebherr statistical control system near to the price of mom machine, software and machine Sell ??together, don't sell individually, the program profit is extremely high. At the moment, the LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill utilized in domestic high-finish LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill CNC system are essentially imported.
  • Third, the space between other critical factors. Dalian LUM Series Vertical Ultrafine Mill can gain levels to 95% of worldwide advanced level, however the remaining 5% isn't an enterprise or perhaps industry can perform, including steel recycleables, standard parts, screws, nuts, etc., have to upgrade the general national industry level. Additionally, the procedure, testing along with other aspects of history can't achieve the planet advanced level.

leave a comment